Wites Law, is a law firm that has represented injured persons and their families since the firm was founded in 2001. Marc A. Wites is a founding shareholder of the Firm, and he directs the Firm’s trial and litigation practice.
Marc has achieved great success for his clients in his core practice areas. This includes multi-million dollar jury verdicts and settlements in (1) personal injury and wrongful death actions (in cases such as auto and truck crashes, sexual assault and molestation, and slip and falls), (2) the successful prosecution of insurance claims, (3) industry changing class actions that have returned monies to class members and changed the way in which companies do business, and (4) the recovery of investment losses of individuals and families against brokerage firms, banks and investment advisors. These victories have been achieved in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout the country, as well as arbitration proceedings.
JURY VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH CASES
- Matos v. Rechtien International Trucks ($15,000,000 jury verdict in wrongful death action)
- Avila v. Tarmarc of America ($6 million jury verdict in wrongful death action)
- Confidential Settlement ($1.5 million for family who lost mother in automobile accident caused by a tractor trailer)
- Confidential Settlement ($1.2 million for man who suffered spinal injury when struck by a drunk driver).
- Confidential Settlement ($1 million in wrongful death action)
- Confidential Settlement ($600,000 for young man that suffered spinal injuries in collision between car and truck)
- Confidential Settlement ($425,00 for woman who fractured her knee in a slip and fall at a hotel)